Spiritual Directors and Retreat Leaders
Guild Associates offer both individual and group spiritual direction as well as contemplative retreats.
Guild Associate Spiritual Directors and Retreat Leaders are Ann Barry, Pamela Starbird Beliveau, Kathryn Booth, Eric Erickson, Dan Robinson, Lyta Seddig, and Heather Spring.
Our individual ministries include pastoral ministry, spiritual direction, pastoral counseling, contemplative psychotherapy, and education. Guild Associates lead such programs as the following:
- Workshops on Prayer and our Inner Life with God
- Retreats, Quiet Days and Sabbatical Sanctuary
- Spiritual Direction for Individuals and Groups
- Peer Group Supervision for Spiritual Directors
- Mentoring in Spiritual Formation
- Pastoral Counseling
- Twelve Step Program as Spiritual Practice
- Coming-of-Age Rituals and Programs